Swans on the River Brue

Bridgefoot Bridge

       
Bridge Name:   Bridgefoot Bridge
No.:   22
Location:   A37 East Lydford
Build Date:   Circa 1820
Engineer:   Designed by G. A Underwood. Built by John Stone of Yarcombe
     
       
  © Copyright somersetrivers.org
Description:    
     
References:   1.Somerset Roads - The Legacy of the Turnpikes Phase 1 Western Somerset - J B Bentley & B J Murless


Print this | Send this | Hits: 3305 | | Return to Bridge List | Prev [<< Lovington Bridge] | Next [West Lydford Bridge >>]